~~Help with White Light BIONIC?~~
J_McClain

Ok, I have an Android Bionic and I got the white light and took it into Verizon and they said there was nothing they could do. But I was wondering if there was something I could do. Such as take it apart and try and fix it. But first I need to know what is wrong with it and what causes the problem. So any one with this problem and some how got their phone to work or might have some idea on how to fix the problem???

0 Likes
Re: ~~Help with White Light BIONIC?~~
J_McClain

Not answered yet

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Have you gotten any of the Recent Updates on your Bionic you check and See  you could try doing a System Cache see if that jars anything in your Bionic if that does not Work i would do a Factory Reset And if your Using the Computer to Charge your Phone use only the Inbox charger that came with the Phone.. because i have heard users charging there phones with there computers and seeing the White Light.  So give those Suggestions some Consideration see if that clears up your Issues..  Good Luck b33   Welcome to the Forum

0 Likes
nicholasb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hey there J_McClain.  Let's resuscitate your Droid Bionic and get you back up and running.  When the phone is off and won't power back on and just displays the white light, that means that the battery has less than 5% power left.  Since the battery is that low I would recommend charing the battery overnight to see if you can get it turned on in the morning.  Please charge it using a wall charger, as the usb to computer connection does not provide enough power to charge the phone when it is completely dead.

If this doesn't work, I would try a different outlet and charger. If those don't work I would try a new battery.  If the battery doesn't work we would have to discuss replacement options.  How long have you had the phone? Do you have insurance on it?

Keep us updated with results.

NickB_VZW

VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
J_McClain

I have tried charging it through the wall charger, used a new charger and new battery and still only white light. Any other ideas would be awesome to hear, I love to have this phone back up and running. And thank you for your help.

-Jesse    >> personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
nicholasb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for the update J_Mcclain. I am sorry to hear that your device is still unable to turn on. If you’re not able to turn it on, we may have to look at replacement options. Can you please provide me with your mobile number so I can review your account and determine the best option?

I am looking forward to your reply.

NickB_VZW

VZWSupport

0 Likes
J_McClain

Well I went out and bought a new phone. But I have trying to get the BIONIC back up and running

>> personal information removed <<

0 Likes
nicholasb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hey J_McClain,

I am glad to hear that you get a new phone in the mean time, but I understand that you want to get the BIONIC back up and running. I’m sorry the number won’t appear in the public forum, I apologize for the confusion. Can you please follow me and direct message me your mobile number? I’ll review further.

NickB_VZW

VZWSupport

0 Likes
J_McClain

Yeah, sure. Thank you again.

>> Personal information removed <<

0 Likes