Homepage shortcuts disappear?
dh315

After a while of having my Droid Charge, whenever I put a icon on my homepage after a while Or when I clear my ram that shortcut disappears..I can only keep icons on my homepage that I've had when I first got the phone..Any solutions?? Or am I the only one that has this problem

Maybe it will be fixed in the GB update that I will hopefully get by the morning time

0 Likes
Re: Homepage shortcuts disappear?
oldputter
Contributor - Level 1

Same thing was happening to me.  After several discussions and chats with tech support and some troubleshooting myself I did a hard reset of the phone as they suggested and that resolved the issue.  They tried to tell me if was my AVG antivirus program but that was re-installed after the reset and the issue has not returned so it had nothing to do with that.  As much as I didn't want to do it the reset did resolve the issue.  It did not remove any of my data or pictures but did remove the applications so if you can back those up before you do the reset you will be ahead of the game.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes
dholbdy

Hey thanks for the info dude. No one else has any suggestions? If wiping the phone is the only way to fix this problem then I hope it gets fixed with eh update coming. Its weird that me and one other person are the only ones noticing this problem..

0 Likes
majael
Contributor - Level 1

dholbdy wrote:

Hey thanks for the info dude. No one else has any suggestions? If wiping the phone is the only way to fix this problem then I hope it gets fixed with eh update coming. Its weird that me and one other person are the only ones noticing this problem..

I've had stuff "disappear", but have chalked it up to lag times and forced close / reboots.  While I didn't think the drag-and-drop motions were being recognized because they weren't showing on the display, they might have been.

But as you say, hopefully the update will address it some manner... 

0 Likes