How do I delete text message drafts?
JDON987

I was wondering if there was a quick way to delete a text message draft.  For instance, if I'm typing a message but then decide I want to say something else and just start over or that I don't want to reply at all, is there a way to clear the whole message draft without backspacing the entire way?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to delete text message draft
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDON987-

As a text messaging user, I completely understand where you come from. Unfortunately the only way to start over when composing a text message would be to clear the message by using the backspace key.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JDON987-

As a text messaging user, I completely understand where you come from. Unfortunately the only way to start over when composing a text message would be to clear the message by using the backspace key.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JDON987

Thank you, that answered my question! I did not seen the "correct answer"

button to check under your response though.

Jennifer

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 9:51 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes