How do I get a SIM unlock code for the HTC Droid incredible 2?
Superram

Hi all...

I was using this device a year back, after which i changed to a Samsung Galaxy s3.. Now i have given this device to a relative in India, but because of the sim lock, he's not able to use  it. I'd be happy if someone helps me with the sim unlock code. I did call the support, but i'm constantly put on hold. I've to study for exams so would be happy if anyone from tech support could help me...

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need SIM unlock code for HTC Droid incredible 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us Superram. You can contact our Global Support team at 800-711-8300 for options in having the phone unlocked.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM unlock code has to be requested by the customer (you) while the phone is on an active line of service on your account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us Superram. You can contact our Global Support team at 800-711-8300 for options in having the phone unlocked.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Uhran-Girl

How do we get a code?

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Uhran-Girl wrote:

How do we get a code?

A code for what? 

0 Likes
Superram

As i said, the phone's away in India.. And I'm using the same number in my S3 now. So any way you could DM me the Sim Unlock code?

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Superram, as indicated you would need to contact Global Support.  The reps here cannot assist with unlocking.

Otherwise, you would need to seek out third party unlocking if available.

0 Likes
Superram

Ok thanks! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Superram wrote:

As i said, the phone's away in India.. And I'm using the same number in my S3 now. So any way you could DM me the Sim Unlock code?

The Global Support reps won't be able to assist you either. The phone has to be active on your line for your to request the SIM unlock code.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gijoe9120

Contact Your family member and get the meid hex.then call the Global Support team and they will be able to give you the unlock code. I just did it will the same phone you had and it was given to me by a friend.Hope this works for You.Good Luck!!!

0 Likes