How do I send a verbal text message with Google on my Motorola Ultra Droid?
quilts2

How  do I send a verbal text with Google on my Motorola Ultra Droid?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I send a verbal text message with Google on my Motorola Ultra Droid
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A little clarification, please.  Do you want to use the voice activation to speak and send a text message?  The person receiving it would get a regular text message, their phone MAY be capable of reading it to them ... Page 11 of your user's manual -

• Train it: Tap Apps > Settings > Touchless Control to train your smartphone to recognize your voice.

• Remember it: The magic words to wake up your smartphone are, “OK Google Now.”

• Say it: Just say, “OK Google Now” followed by a command, whenever you need something. For a list of commands, say, “OK Google Now, help me.”

Or do you want to send an audio file with your text message?  Seems like a simple phone call would accomplish that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I send a verbal text message with Google on my Motorola Ultra Droid
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A little clarification, please.  Do you want to use the voice activation to speak and send a text message?  The person receiving it would get a regular text message, their phone MAY be capable of reading it to them ... Page 11 of your user's manual -

• Train it: Tap Apps > Settings > Touchless Control to train your smartphone to recognize your voice.

• Remember it: The magic words to wake up your smartphone are, “OK Google Now.”

• Say it: Just say, “OK Google Now” followed by a command, whenever you need something. For a list of commands, say, “OK Google Now, help me.”

Or do you want to send an audio file with your text message?  Seems like a simple phone call would accomplish that.

0 Likes