How do i get a picture from my device to a printer?
rosie22105

how do I get a picture that I took to a real print, to put in a pix frame?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i get a pix i took to a real print?
Snn5
Legend

You can transfer the pic to your PC and onto an SD card to take to a photo lab, or put the card into a printer.  You can also try to cloud print from the phone to a networked printer.  But, transferring to the PC then to an SD card is the easiest.  You could also email the photo to yourself and then use your printer to print, or even transfer to a PC and then print to a connected printer in home via cable or wirelessly.  Some labs will also allow you to upload or send a photo to them for developing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i get a pix i took to a real print?
Snn5
Legend

You can transfer the pic to your PC and onto an SD card to take to a photo lab, or put the card into a printer.  You can also try to cloud print from the phone to a networked printer.  But, transferring to the PC then to an SD card is the easiest.  You could also email the photo to yourself and then use your printer to print, or even transfer to a PC and then print to a connected printer in home via cable or wirelessly.  Some labs will also allow you to upload or send a photo to them for developing.

0 Likes