How do i get my pics off my phone to my laptop?
bogus798

Hi, I have almost 2000 pics on my HTC phone and want to put them all on my laptop, can anyone help me out with this?

0 Likes
How do i get my pics off my phone to my laptop?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC DROID Incredible has two storage spaces.  The internal memory and the mirco SD card.  With a PC computer, take the USB cord that came with the phone and plug it into the phone and the other end into a computer USB port.  On the phone pull down the notification bar and change the USB connection to "Mount as Disk Drive" (or something similar).  Let the computer load all the drivers if needed.

In your computer's file explorer, you will now see two new external drives, one for the internal storage and another for the SD card.  the pictures you took with you camera will be in the DCIM folder on either of those drives.  Any other pictures stored on the device will likely be in another folder like "Download", etc.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: How do i get my pics off my phone to my laptop?
FLBrad

It sounds logical...but it is a nightmare...and being tech savvy...it is very frustrating to spend time on something that should be so simple but produces no results. I've downloaded drivers...reset my phone several times...and nothing. I've had this phone for two years...wish I would have gone with another phone...and another company. Verizon's tech support and billing practices are making it an easy decision for me to drop this worthless company...and phone.

My advice to others...stay away from Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: How do i get my pics off my phone to my laptop?
android_wiz
Contributor - Level 1

Enable USB Mass Storage

1.   Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable. 

2. Select Menu.

Menu

3. Select Notifications.

Notifications

4. Select the current USB connection.

USB Connection

5. Select Disk drive then select Done.

Mount

after this your phone will apear like a flash drive on your computer then you move files like normal

and to FLBrad your upset becasue you got confused so your leaving the company ok so why are you on the forums?

0 Likes