How to get a replacement or a newer model?
glanzone

I am on my second Droid and people tell me that my voice sounds muffled or very low. My ringtones and alert tones are high pitched and sound like they are in hyper-speed. I know my phone is still in warranty and want to get a replacement or a newer model ie Droid X or Droid 2.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to get a replacement or a newer model?
Detonation
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should have no problem calling CS or going into the store and getting a certified like new replacement Droid. The replacement policy only allows you to get your phone replaced with the same one you have, but if you are patient, polite, and legitimately have been having problems with a number of replacement phones, they may offer you a different certified like new device if you ask what other options you have. Definitely don't go in there demanding a newer phone though, because that will get you no where.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Detonation
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should have no problem calling CS or going into the store and getting a certified like new replacement Droid. The replacement policy only allows you to get your phone replaced with the same one you have, but if you are patient, polite, and legitimately have been having problems with a number of replacement phones, they may offer you a different certified like new device if you ask what other options you have. Definitely don't go in there demanding a newer phone though, because that will get you no where.

0 Likes
glanzone

thanks I will give that a try

0 Likes