How to restore lost contacts icon?
RetiredChemist

Very recently the Contacts ("People") icon on the bottom row disappeared.  Without it I don't know how to access my contacts.  I think the actual contacts are still there.....When looking at phone dialer recent conversations, the correct contacts page was shown.  Rebooting did not help. Droid Ultra, 4.2.  Any suggestions to restore the contacts icon and access to contacts?

0 Likes
Re: How to restore lost contacts icon?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried adding the app icon back to your shortcuts section on your home screen?

Add Shortcuts to Home Screen - DROID Mini / DROID Ultra / DROID Maxx by Motorola

0 Likes
Not applicable

Click on the APPS icon, go to where it shows contacts. Hold your finger on it and drag to a screen on your device or to the quick apps bar where it was before.

Good Luck

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You must have somehow removed the icon from the "Favorites" display across the bottom of the screen.  Open your Apps, find the Contacts or People icon, and drag it to your home screen.  From there you should be able to add it back to your Favorites.

Here's the user manual, if that helps:  https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/675621/1377023134/redirect/1/session/L2F2...

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ninja'd - TWICE!  I got distracted reading the user manual...  Smiley Happy

Freddy123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much.  You helped me immensely!

0 Likes