How to set specific contacts to silent and or direct to voicemail
stryker291982
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got rid of my motorla driod x2 for the lack of 4g and because the phone would not work with my home security system. I picked up a new droid charge and i am trying to figure out how to set specific contact to silent and or to go directly to voice mail without ringing. This was an option i had on my motorola and for the life of me cant find it on this phone at all. it used to be on the droid when you edited a contact you could u more options and get the silent and send to voice mail options but on this phone all you get is the default ring tone or set new ring tone which doesnt have a silent option.

Anyone know more info on this and can help me out?

0 Likes
Re: How to set specific contacts to silent and or direct to voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The last time I looked at a Samsung with TouchWiz (FroYo), the option for sending a contact to voicemail was only available for contacts saved to the phone.  It wasn't available for contacts saved as Google contacts.  That might have changed with the Gingerbread update or not, I don't know.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.