I can't seem to send picture messages in the default Droid MINI messaging app!
Gbby

! Says "Message delivery failed or message receipt failed" I tried turning my Wi-Fi off, and nothing. I don't want to download another messaging app, this is the 1st real problem I've had. Please and Thank you!!!

0 Likes
Re: I can't seem to send picture messages in the default Droid MINI messaging app!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was the cellular data connection turned on and active at the time you were trying to send the messages?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I can't seem to send picture messages in the default Droid MINI messaging app!
Gbby

I believe so, I have a couple bars of service... If that's the same thing.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The bars need 3G or 4G next to them not just the bars.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Gbby,

I am so sorry to hear of this messaging issue. Let's get you up an running again. Did anything change on your phone around the time this issue began? Are you able to send regular text messages? What was the last time you were able to send a picture message? Are you able to receive picture messages?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes