I can't sign into market apps.
toni10085

When I try to access market apps, it asks me for my google pw which 1) I don't know and 2) that profile is no longer associated with my google acct. I don't know how to change the google profile it's looking at for a pw.

0 Likes
Re: I can't sign into market apps.
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi toni10085,

Being able to access the Market to purchase and/or download applications is very important, and should be an available feature to you.  I would like to assist you with getting access to the Android Market.

First, in order for me to provide you the correct instructions, please tell me the exact model Android you're using.  Also, in order to access the Market, it requires you to have a Google/GMail account associated with your device.  You can check the associated Google/GMail account by going into the "Settings" menu, and "Accounts and sync".  If you don't currently have a Google/GMail account integrated, you will need to add one at this point before gaining access to the Market.  If you don't currently have a Google/GMail account you'd like to use, you can always "Create" a new Google/GMail account, directly, from the "Add Account/Google" screen.  Once the Google/GMail account is added to the phone, you will be able to access the Market by signing into your Google/GMail account within the Market application.

Let me know so I can further assist.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes