I can unlock the motorola droid 2 global and I have been cheated?
midon

I am Spanish, a few weeks ago bought a motorola droid 2 overall to the American company of mobiles used thegeex. The only thing I said was bad esn to boast, so after informing me that they could release and use in GSM networks, bid for and pay a lot. A week and a half was in Spain, buy the unlock codes on ebay, which were wrong, I returned to buy back the codes in a page that seemed to have more reliability. Nothing, either. I've been looking for weeks, until acquired a Blast Card i-smartphone, a real fudge.

And tired of trying and try to no avail, I wonder .... I could give the actual code terminal? I already know what the 2 or 6 month contract, but as will understand I will not go to U.S. for a phone.

If you want I send a photo, my Spanish identification number, bill of sale on ebay .... and fight or quarrel with the seller.

No address or as Verizon, do not see any mail, if not registered. I'm tired and I feel cheated. I still do not understand, and not to do.

If anyone can help me ... I appreciate it ...

puedo desbloquear el motorola droid 2 global o me han estafado??

Soy español, hace unas semanas compre un motorola droid 2 global a la empresa americana de mobiles utilizados thegeex. Lo unico que me dijeron era que disponia de bad esn, por lo que tras informarme de que se podria liberar y utilizar en redes gsm, puje por el y pague una gran cantidad. A la semana y media estaba en españa, compre los codigos de liberacion por ebay, los cuales fueron erroneos, volvi a comprar de nuevo los codigos en una pagina que parecia tener mas fiabilidad. Nada, tampoco. Llevo semanas buscando información, hasta adquiri una targeta i-smartphone, una autentica chapuza.

Y ya cansado de probar y probar sin resultado, me pregunto.... me podrian dar el codigo real de terminal?? ya conozco lo de los 2 o 6 meses de contrato, pero como entenderan no voy a ir a EEUU por un movil.

Si quieren les mando una foto, mi numero de identificacion español, la factura de compra de ebay.... y se pelean o querellan con el vendedor.

No se ni como dirigirme a verizon, no veo ningun correo, si no estas registrado. Estoy cansado y me siento estafado. Sigo sin comprenderlo, ya no se que hacer.

Si alguien puede ayudarme... se lo agradezco..

0 Likes
Re: I can unlock the motorola droid 2 global and I have been cheated?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

If I'm understanding this correctly, you bought a Verizon-branded Droid 2 global and the seller told you it has a bad ESN but could be unlocked to use GSM networks? Because the ESN is bad -- meaning it was reported lost or stolen or the bill wasn't paid -- I don't think it would be possible to unlock this CDMA phone to use globally.

I know you can open a case on eBay if you have a complaint by going to your account at ebay(dot)com. But I'm not sure about the place you bought the phone. I'm sorry and I hope you find resolution somehow.

Please don't post any of those documents you mentioned. You don't want your personal information in a public forum.

Best of luck.