I cant get the battery case off
eariddell

My SD card is no longer being read, the girl at the store put the back on, I saw the directions about getting it off, but I cant get the thing to budge, I am afraid I am going to break it, my son can't get it off either.

0 Likes
Re: I cant get the battery case off
eariddell

Still trying, hours later, I have looked all over online and I keep seeing those pictures with the blue arrows, but this sucker does not move, do I need to press something, my hand are sore from trying so long. I really need help getting it off.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I couldn't find a youtube video for Droid 2 removing battery.You can try doing a search to see if you can find anything. I found a video on Droid X on how to remove that battery,but not sure if it is done the same way.............On Verizon's support site for Droid 2 it says "Holding the phone with both hands and the touch screen facing away, gently press down until it disengages then lift off."

0 Likes
eariddell

Thanks for trying, but that didn't work, trust me I tried. I googled it and found the same advice over and over, no videos. I still can't get it off a day later and my thumbs hurt from trying so much, i am going to try to get to the store at some point. I have never had a problem like this before.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I found a video! However the guy makes it look so easy to take off the cover. :smileyindifferent:  Take a look at the video right at 2:10 watch from there....

0 Likes
eariddell

Thanks for trying, I appreciate it, I still can't get it off. Not sure what happened with mine.  I guess I am going to have to go to the store and let them do it so I don't break anything. I feel like a **bleep**.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
0 Likes