I'd like to decrease my data to 1 gb or below. I'm at 2gb now. Can I go below 2gb and where do I get to this on line?
karenbell

I'd like to decrease my data limit to 1gb or lower.  Can I do this with a Droid Mimi, or is 2 the minimum:?  Where do I go to on the site to make this change?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'd like to decrease my data to 1 gb or below. I'm at 2gb now. Can I go below 2gb and where do I get to this on line?
rcschnoor
Legend

This would all depend on your plan.

If you are on one of the old Nationwide plans, currently the minimum data tier is 2 GB/month for $30.

If you are on the Share Everything plan, you can lower your monthly data allowance to either 500 MB/month for $40 or 1 GB/month for $50. You can do this by calling in to CS. When you get to the phone tree, hit option 4 and say "agent".

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video
6:00am - 11:00pm Monday-Sunday
Emergency Service Hours
11:00pm - 6am Monday-Sunday

You can also log into your MyVerizon account to change your monthly data allowance. Under the "Manage My Account" tab, select "Change Minutes, Text or Data" and follow the instructions.

Finally, you can also change your monthly data allowance by visiting your local Verizon Wireless corporate store.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'd like to decrease my data to 1 gb or below. I'm at 2gb now. Can I go below 2gb and where do I get to this on line?
rcschnoor
Legend

This would all depend on your plan.

If you are on one of the old Nationwide plans, currently the minimum data tier is 2 GB/month for $30.

If you are on the Share Everything plan, you can lower your monthly data allowance to either 500 MB/month for $40 or 1 GB/month for $50. You can do this by calling in to CS. When you get to the phone tree, hit option 4 and say "agent".

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video
6:00am - 11:00pm Monday-Sunday
Emergency Service Hours
11:00pm - 6am Monday-Sunday

You can also log into your MyVerizon account to change your monthly data allowance. Under the "Manage My Account" tab, select "Change Minutes, Text or Data" and follow the instructions.

Finally, you can also change your monthly data allowance by visiting your local Verizon Wireless corporate store.

Good luck.

0 Likes
fairladyk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Make sure you will be able to receive ALL your media. You may find that 1GB is not enough.

0 Likes