I have an Orange triangle in the corner when i try to download
busygal

I am trying to down load some apps and all i get is this orange triangle in the upper corner and the down load just keeps running and never finishes so i have to stop it.

0 Likes
Re: I have an Orange triangle in the corner when i try to download
budone
Legend

I believe it has to do with Android and an internal data usage control.

Try pulling down the notification bar, click on the item for the Orange Triangle and see if there is a slide bar where you can increase the amount of data used before the warning shows up.

WARNING! If you are on a tiered data add on, I would avoid changing too much as this is a warning you may go over. But it may be set too low also.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Budone i always thought that it was a roaming indicator or Something i have seen it on occasionally when i was over in Sedgwich Co. but other that it's not been on the Droids 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

There is a triangle and an orange triangle...... It is something new with Android

0 Likes
busygal

Ok I went into my Data Manager under Data saver i turned it off and now i can download. all is good now

0 Likes
budone
Legend

busygal wrote:

Ok I went into my Data Manager under Data saver i turned it off and now i can download. all is good now

Awesome!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well that's Excellent good news to Here.   B33

0 Likes
nanahow

where is data manager

0 Likes
busygal

Hi you asked where was the data manager,Ihave a Droid x2 i go to my settings/battery&data manager/data saver then i make sure the data saver is off or i can't down load andy apps

0 Likes