I have had multiple issues with the Droid Ultra over the last few months. HELP!!
mrsaross
Enthusiast - Level 2

SO MANY ISSUES!!! And no helpful permanent fixes.  I have only had it since April/May. The phone constantly turns itself off randomly. It won't send messages (text or MMS). The camera fails to open half the time. It runs hot, sometimes to the point I can't talk on it. The data gets jacked up and runs crazy amounts in short periods of time. I have to constantly do soft resets to get it to function correctly, which is needed 2-3 a week. I've done a hard factory reset and it only helped for a little while. I've called and been walked through many resolutions and they've all been temporary fixes. Or I've been asked to downloaded third parties apps to avoid the issues. And that ridiculous. I should be able to use the stock app without an issue. I refuse to keep downloading things or restarting it every so often to get some functionality for a day or two. How can i get a replacement without being hassled into doing this all over again. I'm at my wits end with these constant issues. Which apparently are common with this devise as a newer release according to the forums below. I need someone from Verizon that will help me instead of making walk back through all these circles. Can anyone HELP?!?!

0 Likes
Re: I have had multiple issues with the Droid Ultra over the last few months. HELP!!
B33
Legend

Unless the Replacement has a Different build OS your probably gonna run into the same thing until Google and Motorola releases something to fix the issues that we've all came to see, but Note not only is this phone affected but there are issues in the Samsungs, LG's and some possible in the htc's and in others)  It the berries to put up with but until the Manufactures in conjunction with the Carriers does something about it the dilemma moves on.

Hopefully as a Customer we all can see some light at the  end  of the Tunnel with the new L software that Google is to be releasing sometime soon.!

0 Likes
Re: I have had multiple issues with the Droid Ultra over the last few months. HELP!!
mrsaross
Enthusiast - Level 2

This may be true. But if nothings done for me and then the update comes out

(which its not scheduled as far as i know until after a year of me having

the device) and doesn't fix it then I'm still screwed. I've been wth

Verizon too long and given them too much money, to not have been offered

any actual help. I've just been given the run around.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

We too have been with Verizon for a Long time as well, had issues in the past with our phones so if you can hang in there a we bit more hopefully something will break a new update will come and put things at ease b

Take Care.

0 Likes
mrsaross
Enthusiast - Level 2

With this many issues being reported, by so many customers, it shouldn't

take over a year for an update or a fix. I've been waiting for a

resolution and there is no set date or tentative date for it to be

released. So at this point I don't have much faith that something will be

resolved anytime soon. Something should be done some where by some one that

shows concern or progress.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

No it shouldn't maybe we aught to treat these updates like when we ask for rain, or something similar ask and hopefully somebody is listening and does something about it. Have a Great Day.. 

0 Likes