I have had my droid charge since May and now when u turn it sideways to text you can't see what you're texting,nothing at all shows up but when u hit send then it will show up in a text,so can anyone help me with this problem ????
harleygurl12

I have had my droid charge since May and now when i turn the phone sideways to text it doesn't show anything you're texting but when you hit send it will show up in the text you sent,can anyone help me with this problem because everyone i know that has these phones are having trouble with theirs too, in some way or another........

0 Likes
Re: I have had my droid charge since May and now when u turn it sideways to text you can't see what you're texting,nothing at all shows up but when u hit send then it will show up in a text,so can anyone help me with this problem ????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, harleygurl112-

This doesn't sound like too convenient when trying to send text messages! Are you using a third party application for messaging? Is the screen completely filled by the virtual keyboard? Please enable safe mode (http://bit.ly/n2EIBZ) and try sending a text in landscape mode to see if it continues its current behavior. If not, the issue you could application related, and if so then I suggest removing any recently downloaded or updated applications from the Google Play store. Keep me posted!

Thanks!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have had my droid charge since May and now when u turn it sideways to text you can't see what you're texting,nothing at all shows up but when u hit send then it will show up in a text,so can anyone help me with this problem ????
sneakyburrito
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried clearing your keyboard data?

Go to Settings>Applications>Running Services(On the top bar, make sure you select "ALL)> scroll down and find Multi-Touch Keyboard>Clear Data

clearing the data resets the keyboard

0 Likes