I have no bars with an x on top of it,
AR423

I have no bars with an x on top of it, if i get a bar i cannot make a call. it won't allow me to turn on my mobile net work. I have no idea what to do

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have no bars with an x on top of it,
B33
Legend

This phone uses a Sim Card but as I found it's a 3G only phone but if the Sim handles all the phones information Like on a 4G phone the Sim might need to be replaced)  If the card is used for something totally different simply *228 send 1 phone refresh is all that is needed)  but it's best to call customer Service and ask as they can walk you through the steps and it may be you just need to update your PRL  preferred roaming list..

Here is Customer Service's Number:  they open in just a few Hours.. 1-800-922-0204 use Option 3 when ask what you like to do Say you would like to talk to a Representative.. If this is your only phone available to talk on then I recommend a stop by a Local Verizon Comm store for further assistance..

Good Luck Welcome to the Forum.. b33  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have no bars with an x on top of it,
B33
Legend

This phone uses a Sim Card but as I found it's a 3G only phone but if the Sim handles all the phones information Like on a 4G phone the Sim might need to be replaced)  If the card is used for something totally different simply *228 send 1 phone refresh is all that is needed)  but it's best to call customer Service and ask as they can walk you through the steps and it may be you just need to update your PRL  preferred roaming list..

Here is Customer Service's Number:  they open in just a few Hours.. 1-800-922-0204 use Option 3 when ask what you like to do Say you would like to talk to a Representative.. If this is your only phone available to talk on then I recommend a stop by a Local Verizon Comm store for further assistance..

Good Luck Welcome to the Forum.. b33  

0 Likes