I'm this close to returning my DROID!
love2shop

I'm tired of the DROID hanging up on my calls when I'm talking to someone.  I lock the phone.  I press the home button, but it still either mutes my calls, pushes buttons or hangs up on them.  VERY FRUSTRATING.  I hate that I can't save email attachments.  I hate that I miss calls because the answer "slider" button ...won't slide.  Ok...now I will get off my soapbox.  I want to go back to my Blackberry!!

0 Likes
Re: I'm two steps to returning the DROID!
erisupdate

Likely a defective unit. Nothing of what you're experiencing is within normal function. I would seriously consider arranging for a swap or a hard reset at the very least.

0 Likes
love2shop

Thank you for the feedback...but my phone isn't defective.  I've had 6 others tell me they have the same issues.  I don't know what to do.  I've only had my phone 2 months...and I HATE IT!!

0 Likes
basspro
Contributor - Level 1

It probably is defective, and your 6 other people's are defective. I have none of those issues on mine, so there is a defective phone somewhere.

Btw, to save e-mail attachments, install K-9 mail from the market (free). Much better than stock e-mail app.

0 Likes
ksxox10
Contributor - Level 2
I can help you with the worst problem. My phone used to constantly mute people or hang up on them. I hated it! Go to the market and download an app called Screen Suite. I swear to you that it totally works. It truly locks the screen. You will be very happy. Best of luck!
0 Likes