I'm upgrading to a Razor and I need to download all my pictures and contacts to new phone; How do I do this?
Genies57

I'm upgrading from a Incredible 2 to a Razor today! How do I download all my pictures from card to pc & contacts from phone to phone? Tnx!

0 Likes
Re: I'm upgrading to a Razor and I need to download all my pictures and contacts to new phone; How do I do this?
Enic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pictures:

Connect a usb to your phone and then to your pc. (you may need to unlock your phone once for it to be recognized)

If a box with your phone brand doesn't pop up asking you what you want to do, you can double click on Computer.

From there, double left click on your phone that's listed.

You will see a series of folders (pictures, or you might just see DCIM [digital camera images]. When you've found your pictures, right-click and copy the folder. From there, move over to a location on your Computer and paste the folder.

Disconnect the old one. Connect the new phone, navigate into the pictures folder and copy and paste from your computer to your phone.

Contacts:

If you use Verizon Backup or make use of GMAIL/GOOGLE, your contacts are automatically saved. For verizon, signon to the app on the new phone and login with your password, the contacts will be brought back.

For GMAIL/GOOGLE, as you setup the phone initially, you'll be asked if you have a google account. Logging in will automatically bring your phone back.

If you use neither Verizon Backup nor GOOGLE you can consider going to a Verizon store and asking them to transfer your contacts. Some may try to charge you, but explain to them this is an upgrade you've already paid for.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Re: I'm upgrading to a Razor and I need to download all my pictures and contacts to new phone; How do I do this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Dinc2 has both an internal and external storage area so check both when you connect the phone to the computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes