I restarted my phone and now I am having problems with it. It will turn on but only goes to the black screen with the droid eye before shutting off again and trying to restart, what can I do to fix that?
marinema08

I restarted my phone and now I am having problems with it. It will turn on but only goes to the black screen with the droid eye before shutting off again and trying to restart, what can I do to fix that?

0 Likes
Re: I restarted my phone and now I am having problems with it. It will turn on but only goes to the black screen with the droid eye before shutting off again and trying to restart, what can I do to fix that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that your phone is having problems starting up, marinema08. I'm sorry if this is incorrect, but are you using the original HTC Droid Incredible or a later Droid Incredible model? Please try placing your phone in Safe Mode to see if you are able to move past the Droid eye. http://vz.to/1kdQWVI If you are able to enable Safe Mode, please try deleting any recent applications you have added.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes