I see folders on my Incredible 2 on my pc but not on the phone, how can i access the folders
Chazzunusmaven

Hi,

I downloaded some lectures and created a folder for those lectures.  I see the folder(s) on my pc when I open up the phone, but I don't see the folders when I search on my phone for those folders.  Wherer are those folders and how can I access them?

0 Likes
Re: I see folders on my Incredible 2 on my pc but not on the phone, how can i access the folders
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chazzunusmaven,

Did you download files directly to your phone or to the computer and then transfer them to your phone?
While Verizon Wireless does not recommend/support third party applications, I personally recommend installing a file management application of your choice from the Play Store as this type of applications will allow you to see and access all files stored in your phone.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

Re: I see folders on my Incredible 2 on my pc but not on the phone, how can i access the folders
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A file explorer from the Play Store like Estrongs or Astro have worked well for many users.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes