I suddenly cannot receive picture via text
firecracker123

Notification says text message not received. So I click on it and it gives me 2 choices download or reject. When I choose download nothing happens. It started this morning and now happens with all picture texts. I have only had this Bionic about a week and it is very frustrating. If you can help please do.

0 Likes
Re: I suddenly cannot receive picture via text
Joey301
Enthusiast - Level 3

firecracker123 wrote:

Notification says text message not received. So I click on it and it gives me 2 choices download or reject. When I choose download nothing happens. It started this morning and now happens with all picture texts. I have only had this Bionic about a week and it is very frustrating. If you can help please do.

Read these boards...Take the Bionic back, it is awful.

0 Likes
Re: I suddenly cannot receive picture via text
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Good morning firecracker123,

As a proud owner of a Motorola Droid Bionic, I absolutely love this device! From the screen size to the dual core processor to the 4G LTE connectivity, this phone is impressive in every way. Picture messages can be a bit tricky at times. May I ask are you able to browse the web and download apps on your Bionic? This will help us determine if it device related or if the issue is network related. Also, what software version, baseband, and kernel version do you have? There was a software update released on 12/9 and I want to confirmed that you were able to successfully install it. If you have done so then please try the troubleshooting steps that I have posted below to resolve.

• Verify how much device memory is available (memory card storage as well)
  • Send test picture message from your phone to your phone to test delivery
  • Check My Verizon to verify that all message restrictions are removed
  • Removed any 3rd party text messaging apps
  • Delete any long threaded messages that you have stored.
  • Remove the battery and SIM card while the device is powered on and re-insert.

Once you have the completed the steps above, please retry to download the picture message that you received. If you are still having an issue then please reply with your findings so I can further assist! 

Thank you...

0 Likes