I want to use this phone w/o a verizon account or number, but I can't get past the set-up screen. Can I use this phone to surf there web only and get past setup
banevader
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just want to use the phone as a web browser using wireless, I don't have verizon, I can't get past the set-up screen. Can I use the phone without a verizon account?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to use this phone w/o a verizon account or number, but I can't get past the set-up screen. Can I use this phone to surf there web only and get past setup
banevader
Enthusiast - Level 1

I took it to Verizon and a counter person got it to work. she said one has to be persistent and eventually the screen goes away that was demanding the phone number I didn't have, it works now I'm happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to use this phone w/o a verizon account or number, but I can't get past the set-up screen. Can I use this phone to surf there web only and get past setup
banevader
Enthusiast - Level 1

I took it to Verizon and a counter person got it to work. she said one has to be persistent and eventually the screen goes away that was demanding the phone number I didn't have, it works now I'm happy

0 Likes