I was told the Charge was better than my iphone WRONG
walker69

steve: I want to switch to the share everything plan with my wife phone, home connect , a new ipad and my phone. I switch from ATT and iphone 4gs BUTT have been very unhappy and extemely misled on the my new phone the samsung charge which they are discontinue AND i understand why . So I am thinking about going back to att. My charge always hangs up , long delays when i push my phone and always freezes up so I have to restart. Any help or suggestions 

0 Likes
Re: I was told the Charge was better than my iphone WRONG
wildcats40
Enthusiast - Level 2

the charge is JUNK we've had them for 7 months and hate them and verizion wont do anything about them

0 Likes
Re: I was told the Charge was better than my iphone WRONG
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon walker69!

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community. I want you to get the most of our wireless experience! The Charge proved to be a very successful device for our customers, and I'm sorry your experience has not reflected that. The concerns you have are commonly caused by one or more corrupt applications on the device. I recommend enabling safe mode (steps http://bit.ly/UPI1Xj) for a couple hours to help determine what could be causing these issues. Safe mode allows the device to function without any third party apps. If you find the device resolved of issues while in safe mode, we can determine one or more of the applications is causing these glitches. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes