IF YOUR FROM CHICAGO AND GOT THE UPDATE THEN POST HERE
gabrielpina4
Enthusiast - Level 3
I STILL DON'T HAVE IT :smileysad: 8:50AM FRIDAY!!!
0 Likes
Re: IF YOUR FROM CHICAGO AND GOT THE UPDATE THEN POST HERE
jschmitt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't have it either.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello jschmitt!

I know everyone is excited about getting the Gingerbread update for their DROID Charge.  I would like to assist you with getting the update.

If you have not yet received the update notification, you can try and pull the update to the device.  This would be done by checking for updates, and the instructions are included in this link.

Please let me know how this works out for you.

0 Likes
jschmitt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received it but thank you.  It was delivered the same time as this smoking hot chick. 

0 Likes
cganoe

I tried the posted instructions. Still no update. I'm not from Chicago though. Is anyone else still waiting for their update notification???

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

cganoe wrote:

I tried the posted instructions. Still no update. I'm not from Chicago though. Is anyone else still waiting for their update notification???

Hi cganoe!

I understand your desire to receive the Gingerbread update for your DROID Charge!  I am happy to assist.

Rest assure, the update for the DROID Charge is still being pushed to devices and, if you haven't yet received notification, you should be receiving it shortly.  In the mean time, you can periodically check for updates using the instructions I posted earlier.  Thanks, again, for your patience and for being a part of the Verizon Wireless family!

0 Likes