If I am in an area with no service or my phone is turned off and somebody calls me, I don't get a missed call notification after returning to an area with service or after turning my phone back on. If they leave a voicemail, I just get the voicemail notif
lilsmores

If I am in an area with no service or my phone is turned off and somebody calls me, I don't get a missed call notification after returning to an area with service or after turning my phone back on. If they leave a voicemail, I just get the voicemail notification. So when people don't leave them, I have no way of knowing they called. Any way to fix this? Or is that just how it is?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I am in an area with no service or my phone is turned off and somebody calls me, I don't get a missed call notification after returning to an area with service or after turning my phone back on. If they leave a voicemail, I just get the voicemail n
rcschnoor
Legend

That is just how it is. To the phone, a missed call is when the phone actually rings and you do not answer it. Since you are in an area with no service or the phone is turned off, it does not ring and therefore does not count as a missed call.Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Re: If I am in an area with no service or my phone is turned off and somebody calls me, I don't get a missed call notification after returning to an area with service or after turning my phone back on. If they leave a voicemail, I just get the voicemail n
rcschnoor
Legend

That is just how it is. To the phone, a missed call is when the phone actually rings and you do not answer it. Since you are in an area with no service or the phone is turned off, it does not ring and therefore does not count as a missed call.Smiley Happy

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Just how it is. You may be able to log into your Verizon account and see the activity, but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

0 Likes