If you are considering an iphone try the droid incredible instead. You will love it
brian410

I came accoss these forums today and I felt like I needed to help some people here. I have seen a lot of people asking about the iphone.  

As an ex iphone user I want to encourage anyone in the market for an Iphone to please give the droid incredible a try. It beats the iphone in every category of daily use and the more I use it the happier i am that i made the decision to try it before buying the latest iphone.  

The droid much is faster

Has a better screen

takes better pictures

can run more than 1 app simutaneously

has Flash support for real web surfing

even has FM radio

Add to all of that it has thousands of apps, email and widgets with more being added daily. 

I challenge anyone to try the droid incredible. You will not be dissapointed and youl wonder why you were so in love with the iphone to begin with. 

Brian

0 Likes
Re: If you are considering an iphone try the droid incredible instead. You will love it
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

I have never used an iPhone, but the Incredible is TRULY INCREDIBLE.

0 Likes
Re: If you are considering an iphone try the droid incredible instead. You will love it
AZSALUKI
Legend

the iphone 4g will be nice. but it appears to me that all they did was add what they could to make it comparable to the line of droids. i'll admit that i'd love a front facing cam.....but i suspect one of the new moto droids will have one in the next couple of months for vzn customers. during the live demo yesterday, they crashed the wifi and steve jobs was flustered. he wanted to demo surfing the web and couldn't. NOBODY asked why he didn't just turn off the wifi and surf via the network. it's as if EVERYONE there knew there's no sense in trying to get a decent signal????? i was reading a live blog while it was happening and thinking to myself...."i'd just surf on my 3g at about 2megs/second." but i guess that's only realistic for vzn users.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

I was surprised to hear that the Android phones outsold the iPhone in the 1st quater. Then again I shouldn't be that surprised because Android phones are basically on most cell providers now, while iPhone is just focused on one provider (AT&T).

Today I did my upgrade with Verizon. I was really tempted to get the Incredible phone, but since I still have my G1 I opted out on getting it.:smileysad: Got the Cosmos instead.

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Well, we would like to thank you guys for all of the positive feedback on the Droid Incredible. It really is an incredible device.:smileywink:

0 Likes
TallGuy1970

I will try the Droid Incredible when it gets Android 2.2. The current lack of hands-free, bluetooth-activated voice dialing is a deal killer for me.

Please hurry up Verizon!

0 Likes
clay2022
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ha I am willing to try the Incredible if they would let me, I am on my 3 replacement Droid and I have had enough. I am will to take a hit to get away from this crap. I am paying more per month for a lesser phone. NOT GOING TO DO IT ANYMORE!!!!

0 Likes
Sequoia4

I'd love to try all the great features mentioned on the Incredible.....however, I haven't received it yet!  *angry*   I will never order a phone or buy a phone directly from Verizon again.  I had to wait for my Blackberry Storm and now I"m waiting for 3 weeks so far for my Incredible.    I will either buy it from a vendor from now on or go without. 

0 Likes