If you receive the HTC Droid Incredible Froyo update, please post here.
cgp163

It is August 18th and we all know the rumors said we would get Froyo today on our  Incredibles. If you receive the HTC Droid Incredible Froyo update, please post here so those of us waiting will know that the update is starting to download. It should be downloading by batches of phones. Once we know it has started, at least we'll all know it's then just going to be a short time until we are in an update batch.

0 Likes
Re: If you receive the HTC Droid Incredible Froyo update, please post here.
PeteMc

My wife had the update waiting when she checked her phone at 9am this morning, I'm still waiting.

She's got a 917 area code and I'm 646.  Her phone's paid by a corporate account while mine is tied to a different larger corporate account, but it is my personal phone that I pay for. 

I've got my phone about a month before her and have been a longer VZW customer, so no idea what the distribution order is. 

0 Likes
haribo

got mine around 12:30am last night, i'm in maryland (240) area code.  I'm guessing its just random.

0 Likes
markiss777
Can you make a YouTube video then....
0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

there's no rhyme or reason. it's completely random. a vzn rep "guessed" that updates are done by ESN #....but admitedly, he was guessing.

0 Likes
yzf600
Enthusiast - Level 3
Type that's what the tech guessed, esn number. I do believe that they have no idea how its rolled out as call center techs.
0 Likes
labradormom55

I recieved my update at 6am this morning in syracuse ny woohoo

0 Likes
smoknjo

received my update (SCREAMS WOO HOO) this morning (Schenectady, NY) @ 725am

0 Likes
tigerj13

I'm 248 area code in Michigan.  Received it 8:33 this morning (as in, it's rebooting right now).  I wonder what all the hub bub about this update is...  the performance increase sounds promising, but the additional features don't sound that great. I mean... new widgets, tethering... it's not what I bought my phone for.  Sorry all y'all that are going "why did he get the update and I didn't, it's not fair"

0 Likes
glaundry

Received update today, 8/31, at 8:38 AM in Greenville SC  FROYO for breakfast - Dinc rules

0 Likes