Incredible 2 Powers Off
enicolls25

I have been happy with my phone except for this small problem.  Once every few days, my phone will power itself off for no particular reason.  The phone has plenty of battery life.  I turn the phone back on and it takes about 3-5 minutes to completely boot up and then the phone is fine.  Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this happens?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incredible 2 Powers Off
ohyeahobrien
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I too am incurring this issue. It has to do with the battery not staying in position. It will move slightly and turn the phone off. What I would recommend doing is calling Verizon and asking for a replacement battery or get a protective case. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ohyeahobrien
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I too am incurring this issue. It has to do with the battery not staying in position. It will move slightly and turn the phone off. What I would recommend doing is calling Verizon and asking for a replacement battery or get a protective case. 

0 Likes
enicolls25

I will give that a try.  Thanks for the suggestion.

0 Likes
bdkb54

I have had this problem for 9 months. Verizon has replaced the phone 6 times. Still does it. Once you are outside of the return period they don't care. Stood in line for tech service person behind me had the same problem. They have no clue what causes it but are unwilling to concede there is a defect

0 Likes