Re: Incredible 2 Will Not Turn On
xchaseer

i tried this step but when i do the hard factory reset it boots the htc logo then goes to updating software then shuts down.

0 Likes
jennatwothree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I charged my phone last night and when I woke up the phone was completely dead and wouldn't turn on for anything. I have tried different power outlets in my home and connected the phone to my computer and even tried different power chargers but nothing will turn my phone on. I also tried taking the battery out and resetting the phone but the only thing that happens when I press the power button is the red light indicator will blink a few times (which I have never witnessed before) and then turn off. I am getting so frustrated trying to figure out what to do because ever since I bought this phone I haven't had a problem and I don't know what to do!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Xchaseer, thanks for trying the previous troubleshooting steps. if the previous steps of the hard reset are not working, the device may need to be replaced. If you have a store near you, I suggest having one of our store representatives check out the phone. Are you still having issues with your device?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mlissi97

My phone was charging and got hot and shut down, not it will not come on at all.  I've taken the battery out and nothing.  Not a blinking light, just nothing.  I put it on the charger because the battery was dying and it said to charge the phone.  Please help!  If anyone knows what is going on I would appreciate any input.

0 Likes
Kelz

My Droid Incredible 2 has done the exact thing....I have complained about it to customer service. they sent me another Incredible 2 and now it has also done the same thing. Is it possible to get and early upgrade to a Iphone 4s for my inconvenience. be cause i do not want another Droid Incredible 2

0 Likes
angri

That happens to me alot sometimes i have to hold the power button down until i feel it vibrate then  it went on but still after that it locks in eyeball mode for about 3 minutes.

0 Likes
kayjay89
Enthusiast - Level 2

im having problems it frozed on me i couldnt turn it off so i took the battery out and now it acts like its going to turn on but it just keeps turning on and repeating the same actions what should i do

0 Likes
kayjay89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I NEED HELP!!!!!

lulubell14
Enthusiast - Level 1

SAME HERE, FOR THE 2ND TIME,...SERIOUSLY I AM NOT UPGRADING PURPOSELESSLY TO NOT EXTEND CONTRACT . THIS IS THE MOST WE HAVE PAID ANY CELL PHONE COMPANY, TO GET THE BEST...NOT SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY IF SO MANY ARE HAVING THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM, BASICALLY AT THE SAME TIME PERIOD??? MAKES YOU THINK, Especially WHEN YOU ARE PHONE-LESS, NO CONTACT WITH CHILDREN, SCHOOL, WORK, ECT- TIRED OF IT.,

sirrobertm

Not sure if you are still having this problem, but if you call Verizon from another line, they will most likely replace the phone.

0 Likes