Re: Incredible 2 Will Not Turn On
savga517

Same thing happened but mine is also not charging. i have switched chargers almost 4 times. it doesnt work. when i plug it in it will only flash a red light or just no light.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi savga517,

A phone that does not charge is no fun. Is your phone within one year manufacturer's warranty?
Has the phone sustained any physical or water damage?
Have you bring the phone to a store for hands on evaluation?
Please do a factory reset (see instructions on previous post above) and test. If all fails you may need to replace your phone and if you are within manufacturer's warranty you can get a free Certified Like-New replacement. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
christiem17
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone has been freezing over the last several weeks, but would eventually go back to the home screen. Today I was checking a facebook notification and it froze. I could not exit. The home button would not work, the back button would not work. I took the battery off and put it back on 5 times so far. It turns on, but stops on a black screen with a red and white dot that looks like an eyeball and what looks like a red colon punctuation mark next to that. Then it turns off and starts over with this same cycle. I got the phone in January and I hope the device is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, especially now that I see several others are having the same issue.

0 Likes