Incredible 2 does not vibrate at all
cruiselinefan

My HTC incredible 2 stopped vibrating yesterday.  It won't vibrate for anything.  I checked all the settings but I have no vibration at all.  Not even when I power down and then power up again, no vibration.  Any else have this issue and know of a fix? I got my phone last July and never had any issue like this until yesterday.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible 2 does not vibrate at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cruiselinefan,

There are no reported issues with the Incredible 2 and the vibrate setting. Did you make sure the vibrate setting was checked?

On the main screen go to Menu > Settings > Sounds. Make sure there is a green check mark next to Vibrate. If it is already checked, uncheck it power cycle the phone and then go back into the settings and check it.

If the vibrate is still not functioning after the above suggestion, please post back so I can further assist.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Incredible 2 does not vibrate at all
AJ24

FYI, I have the same problem. It's not a settings issue.

0 Likes
Incredible 2 does not vibrate at all
cruiselinefan

I had already confirmed that I had checked the settings and it is not an issue with the settings.  I did as suggested, unchecked, power cycle and the went back to settings and checked it.  Still not functioning.  Not a terribly big deal as I will just hold on until my upgrade next march.

0 Likes