A few days ago my INcredible 2 simply started shutting off for no reason. I would power it back up and it would do it again! I started trying to figure it out and may have stumbled onto a issue. It seems that the battery isn't holding a charge. If I plug the unit in, it works, but when unplugged I can have a full charge and in 10 minutes it dies and I plug it in and reboot and it shows me with 15 % battery life. Could I be luckily unlucky enough for it to be a battery issue??
Hi there PPOHolbrook!
I definitely want to revive your battery life! Thank you so much for the troubleshooting you've already completed. It helps find the true problem.
You mentioned the phone works fine while on the charger. It could possibly be the battery.
Has the phone been exposed to extreme heat or moisture? Does the phone get hot on it's own?
If so I urge you to visit a local store location to test the battery & verify the device functions.
How long have you had your phone? We may be able to replace it under warranty if you're covered and there's no damage!
I look forward to hearing back from you!
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport