Incredible Pre Order Problem With Business account
twforrer

Anyone else notice they cant preorder the HTC incredible if they have a business account? 

First it wont let you sign in when you click pre order

If do sign into your business account, there is no option to pre order the Incredible.

HEEELLLLPP

0 Likes
Re: Incredible Pre Order Problem With Business account
Mark_VZW
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, Pre Order on My Business and the Verizon Enterprise Center begins on 4/22.   I hope this didn't cause you to much trouble.

Mark

0 Likes
twforrer

Is there any reason for this?  Will they still offer the $150 bill credit for buying online?

0 Likes
cyclesteel
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is 4/22 and we are still unable to pre order the Droid Incredible. Why are business accounts getting  Ignored with pre orders???

0 Likes
CatDude36

It better be availalbe for pre-order today, as my Verizon rep promised. Verzion knows better than to upset those of us who control dozens (if not hundreds) of wireless plans.

0 Likes
waiting___1

8:25 and still waiting...When I called yesterday I was assured I could pre order today.  It's today so what the heck!

0 Likes
cyclesteel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anybody have any luck yet.?

I am going to give them a call in about a hour. But I am sure I will get the run around from the CS reps

0 Likes
GwallerS

Anyone had any luck yet with my business.  I've checked several times today.  Still nothing.. 

0 Likes
cyclesteel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got off the Phone with a Business CS rep. He had checked into it for me and said they were having problems getting it added to the website and it should be up before 4/28 he also said there is plenty of Inventory.   Still I get a different answer every time I call. They are also locked out of placing phone orders on the incredible

0 Likes
GwallerS

thanks for update!!  I'll keep trying to be patient!!!

0 Likes