Incredible Sync
gottogo4247

I have downloaded the sync version 2.0.33 from HTC website and installed it.( I am using Outlook 2007 and Windows 7.) It didn't sync my calendar and only transferred less than half my contacts. I saw a blog suggestion on HTC that said use the 2.0.25 ver that came on the drive of the phone so I uninstalled the new version and installed the old version. Same problems. So I called tech support at HTC and was told to re-install the newer version. Bend there - done that was my reply and he said that they have NO information at there disposal to correct this problem and that it will 'either work or won't'. I find this INCREDIBLE!! HTC and version have seemingly released a phone that is incapable of syncing to Outlook. I do not choose to use Google apps. Oh, did I mention that the sync does DUPLICATE contacts and start new categories in the Contact section of Outlook. I have had to delete and edit contacts for each installation. (YES, I have turned off my virus and firewall protection each time). HAS ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION THAT WORKS!!

Frustrated

0 Likes