Incredible vs. Droid 2
KeepOnSingin

I'm getting a phone for Christmas (cheap, off Ebay) to hold me over until my upgrade in August and I've narrowed my search down to the Droid 2 and the Droid Incredible. What are the pros and cons of each and which would you recommend? 

0 Likes
Re: Incredible vs. Droid 2
NHDave

I have had a Droid Incredible since they first came out and my wife has had a Droid 2 since they came out.  I have plenty of opportunity to use both.  I like both; maybe leaning slightly towards my Incredible.

The major difference that I see is that, the Droid 2 has a slide out keyboard which is sometimes handier and easier to use than the on-screen Incredible keyboard.  If, I was a heavy user of text messaging I would probably lean towards the Droid 2.   Of course, the keyboard makes the Droid 2 a little heavier and bulkier than the very light and slim Incredible.  I hardly notice the Incredible in my pocket, but I definately know the Droid 2 is in my pocket.  

Lastly, I think the Droid 2 also has a little better signal in fringe areas than my Incredible.  We have had no trouble with either phone.  They are both solid performers and I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible vs. Droid 2
KeepOnSingin

Thanks so much. It's great to hear from someone who has experience with both phones. I'm a heavy texter for sure, texting way more than I talk (pretty much the only calls I make are to my parents a couple times a week), so definitely a good, solid keyboard is a big deal for me.

0 Likes