Re: Droid drop date confirmed
HeyItsThatGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

rcr484 wrote:

BGR has the year end sales flyer from Verizon.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/10/27/verizon-wireless-holiday-lineup-leaked-reveals-new-blackbe...

DROIDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god I can't wait, it if comes out before the 21st, I can do the 30 day swap...oh god I want one.

0 Likes
nickc50310

If it comes out in stores on the 10th shouldnt it hit verizon tonight at 12am?  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
sonyab523

It's releasing on the 6th, not the 10th. This is a 100% accurate and already confirmed, not a rumor. At any rate the teaser date ends on 11/05, and why is that? Because the next day the phone releases so no need for a teaser. And then they start promoting the phone the day before the release and beyond.

0 Likes
Re: Info on HTC Desire and Motorola Droid
nickc50310

THE COUNTDOWN HITS ZERO TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!  AM I MISTAKEN!!???

0 Likes
Homeskewld

Yeah, but since it's based on the system clock that really doesn't mean much... I'm PST so the clock is still counting down, but if I change my clock to midnight it stops, lol. Perhaps my time zone is delaying everyone else :smileysad:

0 Likes
nickc50310

Homeskewld wrote:

Yeah, but since it's based on the system clock that really doesn't mean much... I'm PST so the clock is still counting down, but if I change my clock to midnight it stops, lol. Perhaps my time zone is delaying everyone else :smileysad:

ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!  ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!  LOL!!  Gives me something to look forward to in the morning!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
nickc50310

Ummmmm....  ok......  **bleep**!!??  The countdown is at ZERO and we have no phone and NO NEWS!  CMON VERIZON!!  THIS **bleep** IS GETTING PATHETIC!!!!!

For some reason Im not surprised though.......

0 Likes
Urabus

Well the droiddoes.com finally goes somewhere but doesn't show anything new and has ANOTHER countdown that says the phone is out in 8 more days.

0 Likes
nickc50310

Yup, $199 with contract.  Released on 11/6.  It was officially announced this morning.  Having a countdown to the countdown was pretty weak but oh well. 

0 Likes
Annoucement
sonyab523

Yup, they announced it, but we already knew the release date and price didn't we? :smileytongue:  Nothing new.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/10/28/motorola-droid-finally-official-coming-november-6th-for-19...

0 Likes