Installation this AM
DebbyeJ

Installation this AM - NOW cannot get past the Emergency Contacts.

Just sticks there...enter and number and shows sorry not found...

Cannot go Home, NOTHING.

Sucks that now must take time from work to head to Verizon store that doesn't open until 10 AM.

0 Likes
Re: Installation this AM
meandmaxsilly

My phone (Droid Bionic) also updated itself  this morning. There are many changes that I am not fond of and some that may not work but one the first problem I've encountered (and cannot fix!) is the phone vibrating when I input text no matter what application I am using. I went to Settings>Sound>Vibrate Text Input and unchecked the box and have restarted my phone including taking out the battery and it still vibrates anytime I touch a key on the "keyboard".  Not only is it annoying to me, those around me can hear it too!  HELP!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That drove me batty as well !  Thought I'd never find where to turn the stupid thing off:

system settings

language & input

click on the gear to the right of Motorola input

scroll down a bit and uncheck Vibrate on keypress

0 Likes
meandmaxsilly

Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you DebbyeJ!

Doing anything in the AM should go smoothly so you can catch some ZZZ's! I truly hope by now you're up and running smoothly!

Just in case you're still having any difficulties or anyone else runs into a similar issue here is my recommendation.

First try booting the phone into Safe Mode: http://bit.ly/PSH5nR If you're able to get into the main system try uninstalling any apps that may cause issues, such as task killers, antiviruses, or battery savers.

If you're still unable to access or still having issues I would recommend a Hard Reset: http://bit.ly/RBefXs

Please advise how this goes!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes