Internt totally deleted from phone!! help!!!!
Mstrat

Ive had the worst problems with this phone im about to get rid of it!!! I just got a totally new phone mailed to me because my last one which i got just in July! had a manufacturers defect in the charging port.

Now my NEW phone I've been using for 3 days the internet icon just disappeared and when you click on the different icon that says internet my phone says ""The linked  program is no longer installed on your phone." I don't know what's going on! I NEED HELP PLEASEEE!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Internt totally deleted from phone!! help!!!!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Don't know how that could have happened on a stock phone, but is the web browser still in your app drawer?  If it is, you can just long press it and drop it where you want on your homescreen.  If not, you can install a third party browser from the market.  I personally use Dolphin Browser HD, but there are several options out there.  If this doesn't work, you may be in for another call to tech support.

0 Likes
Re: Internt totally deleted from phone!! help!!!!
MostlyALurker
Enthusiast - Level 3

It sounds likes you may have deleted the shortcut from your home screen. Press the button that looks like a group of squares next to the "phone" button on the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer, then scroll to the "internet" app (they should be in alphabetical order). Press and HOLD that icon, and your home screen will appear, allowing you to choose a location for the new shortcut you are creating.

0 Likes