Is an SD card from a Droid Incredible 2 compatible with the HTC Desire 526, HTC Desire 612 or LG Lancet for Android?
JuPMod
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to transfer a game from my Droid Incredible 2 smartphone to another smart phone. The game is on a SD card in my phone, not a SIM as I previous thought. Taking the SD card, can I plug that card into HTC Desire 526, HTC Desire 612, or LG Lancet for Android? Is the SD card compatible with any of these three phones? I need to know in order to decide which to buy and easily transfer the game over to the new phone so I can keep the game data I have made over the past 5 years.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is SD card from Droid Incredible 2 compatible with HTC Desire 526, HTC Desire 612, or LG Lancet for Android?
Snn5
Legend

If the phone you want has an SD card slot, you can move the files from the inc2 to the new phone.  However, the Lancet is a Windows Phone.  The HTC 526 and 612 both have SD slots.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is SD card from Droid Incredible 2 compatible with HTC Desire 526, HTC Desire 612, or LG Lancet for Android?
Snn5
Legend

If the phone you want has an SD card slot, you can move the files from the inc2 to the new phone.  However, the Lancet is a Windows Phone.  The HTC 526 and 612 both have SD slots.

0 Likes