Is it possible to save texts from Droid 2 Global to an outside source or sd?
missiatc

I have texts on my Droid 2 Global that I need to keep for legal purposes (conversation with my child's father, my ex).  Is there some way to save them to an outside source or sd card?  Or can I sync them with my computer?  Please help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to save texts from Droid 2 Global to an outside source or sd?
Wildman
Legend

The link I gave you for the free one from Wondershare work and doesn't care if the phone is activated or not..  I love it allows app backup and contacts also and you can restore also if needed...

http://www.wondershare.com/android-manager/guide.html

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to save texts from Droid 2 Global to an outside source or sd?
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
missiatc

Thank you so much!  It doesn't happen to work if I have already activated another phone on that account, does it?  I activated my Razor a few weeks ago, but I've kept this Droid 2 trying to figure out how to save these messages.  Do I have to reactivate the Droid 2 to do the backup?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The link I gave you for the free one from Wondershare work and doesn't care if the phone is activated or not..  I love it allows app backup and contacts also and you can restore also if needed...

http://www.wondershare.com/android-manager/guide.html

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the information is saved to the SD card, you can either email the created file through wifi to your email address.  Or turn off the phone, take the SD card out and use a card reader on the computer to access the data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann you may want to check out my last link posted because it saves all data in the format as it is displayed on device where the method of exporting to SD Card seems to have the data randomly placed on the page..

0 Likes
missiatc

Awesome!!!  That worked great!  I really appreciate it!!!

0 Likes