Is the Droid X going to replace the HTC Incredible?
tbabynyc

I need to know since I will be purchasing the Inc soon.

Please advise.

Thank you :smileysurprised:

0 Likes
Re: Is the Droid X going to replace the HTC Incredible?
AZSALUKI
Legend

no. you can get the inc....or you can get the x. whatever your preference is. my theory though, is that if you wait for the x to come out, then the inc may drop in price a bit (just like when the inc came out and the moto droid dropped to $99 at retailers and vzn began the buy one get one deal). i suspect that by this fall/winter, with ALL the new droids coming out, you'll see drops in prices. just my theory though. i jus saw the lg ally for $29 in this weeks best buy add. $29 for a droid aint bad!!!!!!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Like AZSALUKI said the Droid X will not replace the Incredible phone. The Incredible phone was just released not to long ago.It is still a fairly brand new phone. If anything it will stay on Verizon for quite some time. I would assume the Motorola Droid would become discontinued as the next android phone to go. That is the oldest phone next in line to go bye bye.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

TheGreatOne wrote:

Like AZSALUKI said the Droid X will not replace the Incredible phone. The Incredible phone was just released not to long ago.It is still a fairly brand new phone. If anything it will stay on Verizon for quite some time. I would assume the Motorola Droid would become discontinued as the next android phone to go. That is the oldest phone next in line to go bye bye.

you mean just like the kin phones that were already killed? yes, they were killed for lack of sales, but no phone is exempt from the chopping block.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

M91-30 wrote:

you mean just like the kin phones that were already killed? yes, they were killed for lack of sales, but no phone is exempt from the chopping block.

????  I still see the Kin one and Kin two being sold on Verizon's web site. Whatcha mean killed?

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

google kin killed. they're likely just selling off the existing stock or waiting until R&D is mostly paid for before stopping selling it, but the phones are dead.

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes