Is there a way to revert your Droid back to the previous version of the Android OS?
ciphertext

Since updating my OS recently, my phone will "seize" periodically requiring that power off the handset to regain control.  My phone did not experience this issue with the "phone" system prior to this update.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to revert your Droid back to the previous version of the Android OS?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

ciphertext wrote:

Since updating my OS recently, my phone will "seize" periodically requiring that power off the handset to regain control.  My phone did not experience this issue with the "phone" system prior to this update.

there is a way but it would void your warranty.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to revert your Droid back to the previous version of the Android OS?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
Unless you bork the phone while trying to sbf (highly unlikely), they won't know. It's the same software that verizon will use to restore all of the phones that the froyo update bricked. Just google "unbricking a droid" or shoot me a pm.
0 Likes
wesman0415

I took mine to my local VZW store and asked them to roll it back which they did. It did not solve my email synch problem. The rest of the phone works just fine.

0 Likes