Is there a way to save voicemail to an external device or to a PC
newjersey

Is there a way to save voicemail to an external device or to a PC

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to save voicemail to an external device or to a PC
rcschnoor
Legend

There are several ways to do so.

You can sign up for Google Voice to handle your voicemail, and they will send you an audio file with the message if you choose your settings to do so.

You can use an audio cable from your phones audio port in plug it into your computer to record your voicemail to your computer.

Verizon gives you instructions on how to have a 3rd party record your message and send you the file for a fee.

I am sure there are other methods.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question! Rschnoor provided some great options, and there's one more I want to point out. Visual voicemail allows you to forward messages to an email or save to an SD card. Here's some more info on the different types of voicemail and what they do http://vz.to/YH66Ge.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Keep in mind that the Verizon Visual Voicemail will add an additional $3 to your bill every month. Just another way to inch your bill ever higher.

0 Likes
dpoloner

Hi all,

You can record and save all of your voicemails as mp3 files using Voicemails Forever (www.voicemailsforever.com)

Goodluck!

0 Likes
Digital-Handyman

I used a site called SaveMyVM.com to save all of my voicemails to MP3.  Then, I subscribed to Youmail (FREE!) to handle automatically backing up all future messages.

~Handyman

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+ 1  other suggestions good as well might try one of them b

0 Likes
dpoloner

Btw,  the link is here: Voicemails Forever http://www.voicemailsforever.com Smiley Happy.   You'll get 60 minutes of voicemail recording time for $19.99 and then mp3 files of your voicemails.  Of course, you can also sign up for Youmail or another service afterwards for FREE to download FUTURE voicemails here as well.

All the best

Moderator note: Participants may post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties. Verizon Wireless has no obligation to monitor these linked sites, and is not responsible for them. Accessing any such linked sites is done entirely at the user's own risk.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator <<>>

0 Likes