Is there an easier way to pull the battery??? PLEASE HELP!!
jaylan222

WOW... I am having the HARDEST time pulling the freggin battery.  I always need to grab a knife or some durable, thin object to PRY the battery out....  and it is ruining the outside cover of the battery when i do that......

PLEASE HELP because this is frustrating me.... 

0 Likes
Re: Is there an easier way to pull the battery??? PLEASE HELP!!
dinatwin

use the pull tab that's there

0 Likes
jaylan222

.... there is no "pull tab" there.....lol... any other suggestions?  :smileysad:

0 Likes
mistwire

Why do you keep needing to pull the battery?  Why don't you just turn off/ turn on?

0 Likes
jaylan222

... Sometimes my Droid just "freezes up"...and I try to power it off but it is frozen and won't even do that... so, i do the infamous "battery pull" in order to get it to "un-freeze"........ughhh..... anyone have any solutions?

0 Likes
BDawg866
Enthusiast - Level 3

jaylan222 wrote:

.... there is no "pull tab" there.....lol... any other suggestions?  :smileysad:

Yes there is. Though you may have pulled it off before you installed the battery. I opend the  phone and a little tab said pull, so I proceded to start pulling tryiing to get it out. Then I realized it was the battery pull tab.

0 Likes
jaylan222

ahhhh... THANKS BDawg... thats EXACTLY what I did......  NOW, how do I replace the "pull tab"????  LOL  :smileysurprised:

0 Likes
Scrotaltorment
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah... My girlfriend took out that piece, and tossed it.

And that has the ESN and everything on it.

Le sigh

0 Likes
Pureblood

I pulled mine off too!!!! Hmmm it said pull up do not cut i thought it meant take it out. 

0 Likes
Pureblood

I fixed it.. I still had so i just put it in the bottom of my phone... It was a pain to get my battery out though. 

0 Likes