Issue sending text to one particular user
cselby11

I have the HTC Incredible and am having a weird issue sending texts to 1 person (my girlfriend of all people). I was using handcent, but still had the problem after i deleted app, and then still after I did factory reset. 

Problem: I have to send a 2nd, or "follow up" text to push my 1st text through to this other person's phone. Any ideas on where to go, besides factory reset (already done)?

0 Likes
Re: Issue sending text to one particular user
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you are only having this issue with one other person, I'd say there is a high possibility that it is their phone, not yours.

0 Likes
Brownham

I didnt get it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello cselby11,
Text messages are an important form of communication and I definitely want to assist you in getting this resolved. Are you now using the stock application or a different third party application for messages? Is your girlfriend having an issue receiving text messages from other contacts or is it just from your number? Are you able to receive her text messages? What zip code are you located in? If you have a signature enabled on your messages please remove and retest. Let me know if you continue to experience difficulties so I can further assist.

DaisyP
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes