Issues with AOL
Di809

I've had it.  Thinking of changing companies now.  I have spend 2 hours today and yesterday more.  Trying to get help to fix my problem with my aol mail not coming through anymore.   I tried the chat.  They told me to call 800-922-0204.  I called from 3 different phones several times and typed in the appropriate numbers and the computerized person kept repeating the choices.  Could not get through.

I have looked at many help and message boards and gone through their suggestions.  This one doesn't give me the same options on my incredible 2, so I cant even follow these directions.  This is the worst customer service experience I have had ....and I am a patient person.  I need email on my phone for work, so very frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: Issues with AOL
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried setting up your AOL under 'other'?  You also may want to try using the AOL app from Google Play or an app like K-9 to access your e-mail.

0 Likes
Re: Issues with AOL
Di809

Thank you for responding. I figured it out myself around midnight last night by going through other. I will keep Google play AOL and K9 in mind if it happens again.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

0 Likes