Issues with...
rkosxdestiny

Hello. hoping i can have some help rather than waiting much longer. I, have a droid x2. Works wonderful and i really love it. The only problem i'm having is my battery, I've had the phone total, for about  a year in a half. I've replaced the battery once. and i'm thinking, it was back in September of this year. (Maybe). i can use it, for a total of maybe 2 hours max. and then the battery just goes from being 100% to about 10%.  I can't upgrade, the phone until april 30th of 2013. Which i do plan on doing. (Iphone4s here i come haha). but just wanting others opinions..

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Issues with...
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Two hours screen on time is pretty typical of most android phones, with new phones getting even better. I've heard of the DNA getting 5-6 hrs and the Samsung GSIII and Note II getting near that. Of course, YMMV, depending on what you use your phone for.

0 Likes
rkosxdestiny

I replaced the battery. And now it's my charger. I'm counting the days down to that Iphone! and sadly have, about 4 months with it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Battery and charging issues are definitely a headache rkosxdestiny. Let's tackle these issues together. Are you closing all your apps after using them? Have you adjusted your screen settings. Using 3d or moving screen savers can decrease the battery strength tremendously. Here are some battery saving tips to help http://tiny.cc/tv2uqw . Let's also enable/disable safe mode. This will tell if an application is cause the fast decrease in battery strength. Here are the steps http://tiny.cc/8x2uqw . Keep in mind, battery can loose their strength by use of them and may have shelf life. Is your charging port loose or damaged? Are you using the authorized charger that came with the phone? This can also decrease battery strength. Please keep us posted and I'm so happy your upgrade is coming up soon.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes